your time is valuable and so is your well-being.
Designing and building a new space is tough. It takes a lot of time and planning and can feel like an up-hill battle when things don’t go the way you planned. When you put your trust in us you gain an ally, someone who understands the realities of the building process and guides you every step of the way. Because better decisions are made when you have support and peace of mind.
With Design-Builds, the building contractor and designer are on the same team, eliminating the frustration that happens when the final design doesn’t align with the realities of the building process. You are leaving the time consuming act of managing your project in the hands of a knowledgeable team with experience executing building projects, on time and on budget.
A dedicated project manager and designer will work with you and keep you informed throughout the building process to ensure your project is completed as quickly as possible and within your budget.
Prices For our Design Services:
The price guide is intended to give you an idea of prices for our design services. A final price specific to your project goals will be given to you during our initial consultation.
|Project Type||Service Price|
|Entire Home Remodel||$2500-$4500|
|New Home Build||$5000-$10,000|
With our Design-Builds, you can expect:
- Regular meetings with a designer and project manager (meetings can occur over the phone, virtually, or in-person)
- Concept design development, detailed floor plans, 3D renderings
- Construction plans (engineering and architectural stamps are priced separately on per project basis)
HOW OUR DESIGN-BUILDS WORK…
1. Getting to Know You…
Consider this our first date! An open, two-way interview process to determine if what we have to offer lines up with your goals. During this process, we try to get to know your basic needs, deepest desires and frustrations. We use those as guideposts to steer our design ideas as we measure and analyze your space. When you’re ready to move to the next step, it’s our hope that we are in a position of trust and have set-up a flowing dialogue with you.
how we break the ice:
- On-site meeting and design consultation (up to 2 hours)
- Initial design concept (layout) based on the information gathered from our meeting.
2. DIG DEEP AND DISCOVER…
Once we’ve built a foundation of trust, this is where the fun begins! And, with any good relationship, the discovery phase should be fun. You will have regular meetings with our designer as we research and develop the ideas we gathered during the on-site consultation with you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Concept design development
- 3D renderings of final design concept
- Detailed construction layout(s)
- Full project scope and building estimate
3. The Commitment…
When you are happy with the final design and comfortable with the full project scope that we’ve laid out for you, we will move forward into the building phase and begin creating your dream space. When you sign the building contract, the fees you already paid for our design services will be applied against the final project price.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Applying for permits on your behalf
- Ordering building materials
- Organizing sub-trades, planning and executing the build.